In recognition of international amateur radio communication in all modes.
Ta Digital Mode Club issues recognition certificates for amateur and SWL radio stations yn the world.
Qualification for the TC100/OLD & AGE AWARD is based on an examination by the TC 100 Award Manager.
*The applicant must prove that you have contacted at least 1 TC100/ OLD or AGE suffixes.
* All contacts must be made by the following DXCC entities.
* Applications could be mix or mono ssb, cw and digimodes.
*All QSOs will be considered on their own bands and modes.
1. TC100/ OLD or AGE Suffixes for BASIC class
2. TC100/ OLD or AGE Suffixes for BRONZE class
3. TC100/ OLD or AGE Suffixes for SILVER class
4. TC100/ OLD or AGE Suffixes for GOLD class
5. TC100/ OLD or AGE Suffixes for PREMIUM class
* If there are more than one QSOs on Same Band, Same Mode, Same Callsign, just one of them will be valid for application. you must be download euac software, because you will be upload your logs and take awards.